Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cutting Edge Bullshit

Well, hello. So what's going on here? Well, may be nothing. But sometimes I have a strong feeling that I have to share my (fuckin' extensive:)) knowledge of IT and IT related fields like cooking, linux administration, sustainable gardening, cloud computing, math problems, simulations, knitting, programming of useless utils etc. :). And if there is a field which I know nothing about, be prepared to be overhelmed how educated posts on a topics from such a field I can produce :). So I hope that every visitor of this blog (granny, hippie mid-aged man, 7 years old genius child, averege geek etc.) will find here something interesting that will catch his eye.

Dear reader, welcome in a geek's heaven.

3 comments:

  1. The use of a dedicated web hosting plan is no longer restricted to large companies with big businesses. Even small organizations with limited resources can have access to the same technology with cloud hosting services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scannable Fake IDs Buy a Fake ID today that scans and has working hologram. Not only that, but passes blacklight test! We got plenty of Fake ID Reviews for you to view.

    ReplyDelete